ManoMano’s priority is to deliver excellent Customer Experience and aim to become a leader in this area. To reach this objective, we seek to deliver an irreproachable service, particularly thanks to an innovative and optimized Customer and Seller Support.
Inside the ‘Customer Service & Seller Support Operations’ team, the Planification team is transversal to the organization, tackling issues for different teams from Customer Service and Seller Support to Presales advice. Our role is to build a strategic plan, set objectives, and monitor the costs.
The Strategic Planning Analyst will be actively participating in the strategic and the tactic plan of the 3 activities of the Customer Service (CS): Presales, Aftersales, and Seller support.
The analyst will work on the different forecasting models for Sales (weekly volume of orders on the website) and Contacts (generated number of emails/calls/chats received by the customer service) and help the teams make the right decisions for the future.
He/She will conduct analysis on business and service performances and draw recommendations to better forecast the trend and help deliver a better service for our customers. The strategic planning team will also be part of budget construction and will monitor the costs.
The SP Analyst will be also be implicated in transversal projects. For example, the opening of new Markets/Business, developing long term relationships with our external partners, new service offer to our customers, etc.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build automated performance dashboards to support and guide decision making
- Conduct ad-hoc deep-dive analyses on KPIs with qualitative feedback on past performances (sales and customer contacts gaps root causes)
- Attend weekly meetings with CS teams to update on performance and draw recommendations
- Providing Operations teams with tools to track and improve forecast accuracy, understand the staff productivity and improve our forecast parameters
- Create a strong relationship with Data engineering and Operations teams
- Accountability for data precision and provide exception reports to raise data issues
- Active participation in transversal strategic projects (Budget/P&L, Opening a new business, Onboarding new external partners, etc.)
- Enrolled in a top Engineering school, ideally with a first significant experience in data
- Fluent in French and English
- A passion for data analysis, data visualization & optimization
- A strong analytical & detail-oriented mindset
- Full autonomy in problem-solving
- The ability to synthesize and explain your analyses
- A creative mindset to identify solutions & shortcuts
- The capacity to design automated tools
- Mastering (or willingness to master) SQL, Tableau