As a Backend Developer you will be involved in:
· To analyze, design and develop new features with a high level of quality.
· To learn through the sharing of good practices.
· To ensure optimal test coverage.
· To work in CD/CI.
· To follow your metrics in order to improve the product during the next iterations.
· Degree in Engineering.
· + 5 years of experience as a Backend Developer.
· At least 2 years as a NodeJS Developer.
· High understanding of Micro-service Architecture: DDD, SOLID, Distributed Systems architecture.
· Knowledge in Restful API & Queuing (RabbitMQ ...)
· Relational Databases SQL (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, PLSQL)
· Database Migrations
· Previous experience in AWS Cloud.
· Knowledge in Monitoring, Alerting
· Working experience in Gitlab, JIRA and Slack.
· Unit Testing, Acceptance Testing, Integration Testing
· High level of English.
Nice to have
- NoSQL (mongoDB, Cassandra, sqlite, etc)
- Performance optimizations in Databases
- CI/CD Automation
- K6 Load Testing
- Platforms as a Service (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm)
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.
· Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
· Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia