Directly attached to the Seller Operations Quality Lead, your role is to ensure that our sellers are offering a seamless & top of the art After-sales service to our customers in all our platforms in Europe. You define and build the relevant metrics and processes to assess seller performance and take actions when necessary. You also work closely with our development teams to implement projects that will support our sellers in meeting the objectives you set.
In particular, you will have the following missions:
- Define new KPIs and processes to monitor sellers operations on after-sale service (answer to customers messages, ability to solve customer issues, refunds, invoices,..) for all our platforms in order to reach a target of 1st contact resolution for all customer requests.
- Monitor and improve our current processes (alerts, recommendations, …) to ensure that they are efficient, fair and respect our commitments towards our sellers.
- Monitor and report on a weekly and monthly basis all KPIs related to after-sales service and leverage data to find root causes for improvement or degradation of any KPI
- Support our account managers by providing them with the tools and data necessary for them to give valuable advice to the sellers in their portfolio on After-sales service topics
- Anticipate operational issues at platform level when sales increases are expected (marketing operations, exceptional situations,..) and align with relevant internal stakeholders (Customer service, Account managers) to take preventive actions
- Build end-to-end project (from roadmap definition to implementation) to improve our sellers after-sales service by providing them with more accurate real-time data and action triggers
Graduated from a Business or Engineering school, you have proven experiences of project management, ideally in a fast evolving environment
- You are attracted by e-commerce, new technologies and are very interested in customer experience
- You are a fast-learner, hands on and you don’t mind to go out of the original scope of your responsibilities to achieve your objectives
- You have empathy and the ability to put yourself in “Customers shoes”
- You are a wonderful team player and know how to involve many stakeholders in your projects and make them feel committed
- You are rigorous and demanding towards yourself and others
- You are familiar with project management tools and processes. Knowledge about Agile/Scrum approach is a plus
- You master Excel and have ideally SQL notions;
- You speak English and French bilingual, another ManoMano language spoken (Italian, Spanish or German) is a plus.