Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
Context & Missions
ManoMano wants to offer an exceptional customer experience (CX) and be a leader in this field. For this, as a trusted intermediary, ManoMano must manage the quality of service offered by its sellers (mainly, but not only, on delivery efficiency and after-sales service).The Sellers Quality Team is dedicated to ensuring a top of class CX is offered to all ManoMano customers, and is looking for Program Managers.
The CX Perfect Promise team search for an apprentice for 12 months to help the Senior and Lead Program Managers define the level of CX we want to offer to our customers, and ensure that our sellers are offering a seamless & flawless experience to our customers in all our platforms in Europe.
As an Apprentice Program Manager, you’ll define and build the relevant metrics and processes to assess seller performance and take actions when necessary. You’ll also work closely with our product and tech teams to implement projects that will support our sellers in meeting the objectives you set.
In particular, you will have the following missions:
- Become an expert on customer experience and seller performance challenges and drive continuous improvement in delivering best-in-class customer experience while the business continues its rapid growth
- Identify opportunities to improve pre-sales and after-sales customer experience, participate and coordinate the solution definition process, the seller’s adoption and monitoring
- Define the benchmarking processes and methodologies to assess competitors’ offer and measure the gap between ManoMano and best-in-class CX market offer
- Leverage benchmarking results to build initiatives and solutions to address and improve customer’s pain points
- Participate in end-to-end strategic and transversal projects involving several business and tech stakeholders ( product, commerce, transport, customer service … )
- Monitor and report on a weekly and monthly basis all KPIs related to CX and leverage data to find root causes for improvement or degradation of any KPI
- Support our account managers and seller support teams by providing them with the tools and data necessary for them to give valuable advice to the sellers in their portfolio on pre and post-sales customer experience topics ( delivery promise and execution, CS management, reverse logistics etc.)
- Coming from a Business or Engineering school, you want to evolve in an e-commerce environment in a position which mixes analyse and commercial skills.
- You are passionate about e-commerce topics and want to revolutionize customer experience;
- You are known for your excellent rigor, analytical skills and you have developed strong interpersonal skills;
- You are mastering Excel and ideally have SQL notions;
- English and French bilingual, another ManoMano language spoken (Italian, Spanish or German) is a plus.