Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
The Platform Engineering will help build our future by providing a global perimeter to address ManoMano business challenges carried by the Product teams. It is made of 6 teams.
Among those, the Spine team is the Foundation team for the Tech.
The spine team is organized around 3 areas of expertise :
- the engineering to provide a strong technical engineering expertise and develop and maintain shared bundles
- the architecture to set up a resilient, low coupled, reactive and elastic architecture and help Product and IT to insure functional consistency across applications
- the infrastructure, to design and to maintain the platform common backbone services.
Fully integrated into the Spine team, you will learn the all the secret of a powerful CDN ( Content Delivery Network ), all the traps and best use cases of caching for an e-commerce website. You will discover the goal of the kind of solution architecture interconnected with web servers serving pages and assets of our different websites. The aim is to provide the best user experience for our visitor and to maximize the efficiency of our system.
- be fully integrated with the team in charge of the CDN
- take part on the design and implementation of the new features
- interact with the feature teams to collect their needs
- build a robust monitoring to get an efficient alerting
- be responsible of some part of the project
What ManoMano can offerFast growing start-up environmentinternational & agile company crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & Bordeaux.