To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
At ManoMano, we love and aspire to :
- Push often and serenely to production
- Monitor code and functionalities (mistakes, product metrics)
- Take advantage of containers flexibility (docker)
- Leverage cloud scalability (AWS)
- Migrate to a micro-services architecture
- Cultivating continuous improvement
Background & Missions
ManoMano, already positioned as European leader in DIY, wants to propose the best online experience in DIY ecommerce. Our company is growing fast and wants to structure its teams. We are looking for an software engineer in Paris or Bordeaux to drive a feature team on one of the Buyers perimeter.
This team is in charge of the carrier and tracking management. From the seller configuration to the customer order creation and finally interact with some provider in order to manage carrier tracking events and display them to the customer service and the customer
You will join a team, composed of 4 members, in order to create, in collaboration with the product and UX / UI teams, an amazing experience for the merchants and the customers.
You will be a software engineer in this team. Your role will be:
- Develop features with a high quality standard
- Guarantee practices and collaboration inside the team and with other stakeholders
- Work closely with Product Manager and tech leader to design and prioritize features
- Perform code reviews with care and constructive feedback
- Drive the quality and testing of technical components
- Own the code up to production and monitors it
- Coach and help others developers to grow and improve
- Minimum 4 years of experience of software development with Java
- Experience with Kotlin
- Creative / Innovative
- Data Driven in decision making
- Fluent in English
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a good sense of humor!
- Curious with a strong desire to test and experiment new solutions in your work
- New technologies / e-commerce have no secrets for you
- Java >= 8 with SpringBoot 2 / Kotlin
- PHP >= 7 with Symfony 3.4 & 4
- React (Next.js)
- MySQL, Postgre
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Git / Gitlab
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentinternational (30+ nationalties) & agile companySponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Swile card for lunch60% company medical insurance7 weeks of payed vacation3 days of remote work per weekParenthoodAmazing work environment in Paris 17th, Bordeaux & BarcelonaAttractive salary (package)
HR Phone call Interview