Background & Missions
ManoMano, already positioned as European leader in DIY, wants to propose the best online experience in DIY ecommerce. Our company is growing fast and wants to structure its teams. We are looking for an IT Lead in Barcelona to drive a feature team on one of the Buyers perimeter.
This team will be in charge of the compliance regarding finance, TVA, reporting on money flows going through the ManoMano platform.
- Push often and serenely to production
- Software craftsmanship: clean code, testing, peer programming, code review…
- Monitor code and functionalities (mistakes, product metrics)
- Take advantage of containers flexibility (docker)
- Leverage cloud scalability (AWS)
- Migrate to micro-services and event-based architectures
- Cultivating CI / CD and Agility
You will join a team, composed of 2 to 5 members, in order to create, in collaboration with the product and UX / UI teams, an amazing experience for the merchants and the customers.
You will be the technical leader of this team as well as the proximity manager for the developers.
Develop features with a high quality standard
Guarantee practices and collaboration inside the team and with other stakeholders
Work closely with Product Manager to design and prioritize features
Perform code reviews with care and constructive feedback
Drive the quality and testing of technical components
Own the code up to production and monitors it
Coach and help developers to grow and improve
Technical stack :
- Java >= 8 with SpringBoot 2 / Kotlin
- React (Next.js)
- MySQL, Postgre
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Git / Gitlab
- Minimum 4 years of experience with 2 as a Lead Developer/Tech Leader
- Soul of a leader and like to drive teams
- Creative / Innovative
- Data Driven in decision making
- Fluent in english
- French is a plus
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a good sense of humor!
- Curious with a strong desire to test and experiment new solutions in your work
- New technologies / e-commerce have no secrets for you
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.
· Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
· Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia