We have the ambition to become a European leader in DIY & gardening. To do this, we are looking for a country category manager for Germany and Uk, who will support ManoMano in its growth by taking charge of the ecommerce experience, using a category approach, in order to make sure we propose the best catalog to our customers, in line with local specificities and expectations, easily accessible and described properly.
As part of the category management team, you handle the catalog experience in your countries and are responsible for catalog operations (categorisation, taxonomy, attributes and filter administration) to achieve commercial excellence. You are involved in and support the activation of a cross team country catalog strategy.
You manage the activity with a highly developed analytical and customer sense and demonstrate curiosity and great intellectual agility. You know the DIY sector extensively and are able to collaborate closely with other teams (category management France, sourcing, product information management, etc.). You will report to the senior category manager in charge of international markets.
Your missions are the following:
Ecommerce, emerchandising and commercial animation: you leverage the work done on the French website to structure the catalog and make products easily accessible to our visitors:
- Improvement of the taxonomy and quality of our categorization (performance measurement, data set creation for algorithms)
- Improvement of the filter experience and work on the product attributes
- Collaboration with the product information management team to identify areas of the catalog requiring specific enrichment work
- Deployment of guided navigation filters and in page displays
- Collaboration with the promotion team to align the commercial animation plan with local specificities
Category development: you support the team strategies to develop our business, with a category approach
- Market and competition study to identify the priority targets for development in Germany and the UK
- Contribution to the objectives and action plan definition (involving the category management, product information, commercial animation, sourcing, logistics etc. teams)
- Identification of offer development opportunities (ranges, offer completeness), transmission to sourcing teams and monitoring of their activation
Performance: you report for the turnover at category level
- Development of tools to monitor and report on the performance, participation in performance committees
- Identification and animation of action plans to support the performance at category x country level