Product management organization at ManoMano
Product organization is divided into 4 Tribes:
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
VISITORS: Help customer discover what they need (main KPI: Add to cart rate)
BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
ACCELERATE: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
→ Currently we have 1 open position in the Accelerate tribe for a period of 5 months (short-term contract) to cover the maternity leave replacement of the Senior Lead Product Manager who manages the tribe.
Senior Lead Product Management - B2B and Mobile Apps
Positioned as the european leader in online Home Improvement, ManoMano continues to grow its business by developing the ManoMano Pro platform, dedicated to Home Improvement professionals. Europe’s €200B B2B Home Improvement market has a tremendous potential to be disrupted by a digital revolution. ManoMano launched the Pro dedicated platform in March 2019 with success, called ManoManoPro, now becoming one of the most strategic projects.
And as smartphones are the professional first tool, always in the pocket, at the end of 2020, we launched the 1rst ManoMano App dedicated for construction professionals as a strong retention tool. And then, we develop inside the tribe the mobile apps expertise for all the markets of ManoMano.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Senior Lead Product Manager to keep developing ManoMano Pro, to make it the one stop shop for craftsmen and make the mobile apps a key asset to retain our loyal customers for the B2B and B2C market. You will have to support the macro vision and the tribe strategic roadmap every quarter to answer company goals, key business needs and improve user experience.
The scope of this role is very complete and allows to develop an expertise track on highly visible strategic projects, and a management track with the coaching of 5 to 6 product managers. It requires a blend of technical & functional expertise, data fluency, user understanding, design sensitivity and business acumen.
The job reports to the CTO/CPO.
Your main missions will consist of
1- Product discovery
- Master the problem space of your tribe through a deep knowledge of your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims).
- Define strategic user research priorities to be sure to tackle the main problem spaces.
2- Product strategy
- Build and nurture the product vision with your PMs, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that the PMs are building the right features
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Integrate the product strategy within the company strategy
- Provide regular feedback and communicate the vision to the leadership team.
3- Product delivery
- Coordinate the FTs through your macro view and be able to call for cross teams solutions and anticipate dependencies. You also coordinate with other Lead PMs to ensure that we all go into the same direction. You work closely with the Tribe EM (Engineering Manager) and architecte team to ensure roadmap feasibility and anticipate the next priorities. Spread your tribe knowledge from one FT to another.
- Be obsessed by the impact of the features the FT of your tribe ship through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with the CPO/CTO and your main stakeholders about important information, alerts, etc.
4 - Management & leadership
- Influence: you represent the tribe in company strategic meetings and strategic product meetings. You are able to drive complicated decisions where several stakeholders are involved taking into account each one point of view. You can challenge the business requirements.
- Coach and train: make the PMs grow. You help the PM to become autonomous and impact driven. Assist them during their main ceremonies, have regular 1:1, share your experience, clarify their mission...
- Review and assess: set clear objectives (we use the OKR methodology), monitor the PMs performance regularly and review each quarter the PMs performance
- You have an engineering mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
- You can demonstrate significant experience in the product area (7+ years) and you have a strong track record of achievements, ideally both on ecommerce and mobile apps.
- You have a talent for quickly understanding and rationalizing complex ecosystems. You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way.
- You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- You have a strong experience leading a team of product managers
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever” and a leader.
- You understand perfectly the role of a product manager and you embrace the product methodology and culture.
- Your English (and French) is perfect.
You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & BordeauxMac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!