ManoMano is one of France’s most promising companies (Next40, BFM Business nominated of the year, Figaro’s top entrepreneurs…). With an increasingly bright spotlight on the company and its spokespeople, ManoMano is taking a prime position in business & political conversations. In this context, managing our corporate brand presence, messaging and perception in France is key.
As part of ManoMano's Communications team for France, you will be the person responsible for promoting and protecting our corporate image.
Your main responsibilities will be as follow:
- Building & implementing ManoMano’s corporate communications strategy for France
- Ensure public relations strategies for ManoMano, identifying and organising speaking opportunities, partnerships & meetings with strategic partners
- Strategic crafting of quotes, proactive & reactive statements, written interviews and briefs for MM’s stakeholders (up to C-level)
- Industry watch to ensure our corporate footprint is positive and identify opportunities to comment news
- Protection of our brand with crisis communications strategies
- Agency day-to-day management and support for corporate topics
THE RIGHT PROFILE
French is your native language and you can spot a spelling mistake from kilometers away. You also have a good enough level of English to write presentation and present when needed (ManoMano is a highly international company!)
With at least 7 years of experience in communications, you have significant experience in corporate communications and understand the issues at play for a dynamic company like ManoMano. Agency experience is a plus, crisis coms experience will also be appreciated.
You are organised and proactive. You are a natural networker, do not hesitate to pick up the phone or to walk up to people at events. You are comfortable conversing with team members of all seniority levels.
You understand online content issues (you're able to create quality content that even Google enjoys reading) as well as feeling at ease in offline environments (TV sets, radio stations, events…). You** know how to lead a PR agency** and understand the challenges of a Paid/Owned/Earned strategy.
You are excited to contribute to a fast-moving company and demonstrate a genuine interest in the startup and business industry. You would be proud to manage corporate communications for a Next40 company.