Leader of online Home Improvement in Europe, ManoMano wants to keep the pace in France and to accelerate its development in other European countries. To do so, we are looking for a Country Manager for Spain.
Within Country Markets team and directly reporting to the Head of Country Markets you are in charge of the commercial development for Spain. Aware of market demands, you are the voice of the Spanish customers. Your exceptional business skills enable you to spread your knowledge of the market and its trends to the whole organization (sourcing, operations, marketing…)
Your missions are:
- Define the 3-year plan strategy of your country leading to an ambitious business growth
- Align functional partners (ops, sellers partnership, marketing, product, brand) with your country’s strategy and define shared goals
- Work-on with functional partners to raise and remove potential blockers for your country to reach its objectives
- Ensure the monitoring of country’s strategy and results by periodic reviews in front of the e-team members
- Run market and user research to continuously improve your knowledge of the market and orientate judiciously the country’s strategy
- Explore country specific projects, define the most impactful to be taken by functional teams and support their roll-out
- Coordinate any country specific cross-function topic (crisis management, specific unexpected event)
- Be ManoMano’s country’s expert to provide any commercial and strategic intelligence when required
- Take part of Public and Press Relationship management
- Potentially other projects related to the management of our Barcelona Office
ProfileWe are looking for a rock-star armed with an excellent business sense, great analytical competencies and exceptional communication skills. Master’s degree from a top tier business or engineering school.More than 6 years of experience, including at least 1 in an international context.Spanish native speaker (French & English is a plus).Several years living in SpainEmpathic nature enabling to hear and understand our customers.Analytical competencies to be able to easily read/explain business figures.Perfect structuration and strategic comprehension skills - a previous experience in a consulting firm is a plus.
What ManoMano offersA start-up environment made in France in hyper growthAutonomy with a wide field of actionAn immersion in the data-driven e-commerceAgile & international environment with bright and friendly colleaguesFull remote during pandemics. Remote work possible two days / weekThe international dimension (France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany)Permanent contract.30 working days of holidays.Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).ManoMano monthly discounts.Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia