The Agile team mission is to support, train, and coach teams to reach a state of high-performance and self-organized teams.
To do so, the agile team consist in 3 roles:
- Scrum Master focus on team efficiency
- Agile Coach focus on people skills and autonomy
- Delivery Manager focus on synchronization to assure features delivery
Delivery Manager intervenes as soon as an objective requires multiple feature teams to work together.
As Delivery Manager you will :
- Build and de-risk the Program release plan with all participants involvement
- depending on the complexity and seniority, you will be handling multiple programs. Programs are multiple feature teams working together to achieve a main objective
- build, challenge and apply the process and tools of ManoMano Agile@scale framework
- be accountable for the overall planning, coordination, execution, and delivery of value through the program with the Architect, Engineering Manager and Group Product Manager.
- Responsible to apply the process and tools of ManoMano Agile@scale framework
- facilitate agile@scale events like multi-team refinement, quarter planning, global demo, global sprint planning…
- assure visibility on program progress and risks within stakeholders.
- Work with the Architect, Engineering Manager and Group Product Manager to prioritize features
- build and maintain the global release plan
- understand, visualize and manage dependencies
- develop and follow a risk management strategy
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity
- act as consultant/coach to management in resolving unusually difficult problems
- challenge management and cross-functional teams to develop and improve agile@scale best practices and processes.
- 5 years in Software development context company
- 2 years working in an Agile @scale responsibility role (aka RTE, Senior Scrum Master, PMO…)
- master main agile@scale framework such as SAFE, LeSS
- deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and is able to help teams develop trust and safety
- not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- fluent in english
What we can offer you at ManoMano
- Fast growing start-up environment
- international & agile company
- sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
- crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- 35 holidays
- 2 days a week work from home
- attractive salary (package)