Agile team mission is to support, train, and coach teams to reach a state of high-performance and self-organized teams.To do so, the agile team consist in 3 roles:Scrum Master focus on team efficiencyAgile Coach focus on people skills and autonomyDelivery Manager focus on synchronization to assure features delivery
Delivery Manager intervenes as soon as an objective requires multiple feature teams to work together.
Scope / Main challenges
The Delivery Manager main challenge is to build and de-risk the Program release plan with all participants involvement. Programs are multiple feature teams working together to achieve a main objective.Depending on complexity and seniority, he/she can handle multiple programs.
The Delivery Manager builds, challenges and applies the process and tools of ManoMano Agile@scale framework.
He/she is accountable for the overall planning, coordination, execution, and delivery of value through the program with the Architect, Engineering Manager and Group PM..
METHODOLOGYresponsible to apply the process and tools of ManoMano Agile@scale framework.facilitate agile@scale events like multi-team refinement, quarter planning, global demo, global sprint planning…assure visibility on program progress and risks within stakeholders;
RELEASE PLANwork with the Architect, Engineering Manager and referent PM to prioritize featuresbuild and maintain the global release planunderstand, visualize and manage dependencies.develop and follow a risk management strategy
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTdrive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, security, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity.act as consultant/coach to management in resolving unusually difficult problems.challenge management and cross-functional teams to develop and improve agile@scale best practices and processes
> 5 years in Software development context company> 2 years working in an Agile@scale responsibility role (aka RTE, Senior Scrum Master,PMO…)master main agile@scale framework such as SAFE, LeSSdeep understanding of communication, group dynamics and is able to help teams develop trust and safetynot afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvementFluent in english
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.
· Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
· Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia