ManoMano, already positioned as European leader in DIY, wants to propose the best online experience in DIY ecommerce. For this, ManoMano is growing fast and is looking for an Engineering Manager in Paris or Bordeaux to support multiple teams on the Buyers tribe.
These teams are in charge of the systems dealing with physical management of orders, from delivery to returns and powering the ManoMano Fulfillment offer (warehousing and delivery on behalf of sellers).
You will be in charge of a tribe, composed of 2 to 4 teams, in order to create, in collaboration with the product and UX / UI teams, an amazing experience for the merchants and the customer.
Your mission is to manage complex technology projects, ensure the growth and achievement of your team's goals and drive improvements on your teams’ perimeters.
It is expected that you act as a mentor to help your teams grow and deliver high quality products and services.
You will ensure that projects are on track and work closely with ManoMano developers and technical teams to make the things happen !
Work closely with product teams to build the best products for our customers and merchants.
You will be responsible for the planning, execution and success of complex technological projects: it also has the function of anticipating blockers and being the one who will make life easier for the teams !
Be the guarantor of the ManoMano Tech culture, make it live and make sure your teams are happy to come every morning.
You will collaborate with ManoMano Talent Team to recruit the best developers to complete your teams
At ManoMano we love and aspire to :
- Push often and serenely to production;
- software craftsmanship: clean code, testing, peer programming, code review…
- monitor code and functionalities (mistakes, product metrics);
- take advantage of containers flexibility (docker);
- leverage cloud scalability (AWS);
- migrate to micro-services and event-based architectures;
- cultivating CI / CD and Agility.
Technical stack :
Java >= 8 with SpringBoot 2 / Kotlin
PHP >= 7 with Symfony 3.4 & 4
Git / Gitlab
- Minimum 10 years of experience;
- a solid experience in technical teams management (more than 8 people) and in project management;
- previous experience as Senior Lead Developer / Engineering Manager ideally;
- relevant experience in interacting with or building logistics and delivery systems;
- soul of a leader and like to drive ambitious projects;
- creative / Innovative;
- data Driven in decision making;
- fluent in english;
- autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment);
- team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a good sense of humor!
- curious with a strong desire to test and experiment new solutions in your work;
- new technologies / e-commerce have no secrets for you.
What we can offer you at ManoMano :
- Fast growing start-up environment;
- international & agile company;
- sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups;
- crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others);
- 35 holidays;
- 2 days a week work from home:
- attractive salary (package).