We are looking for a France Communication Lead in order to build and develop ManoMano brand awareness, brand love & consideration in home market on different target groups (Corporate, Consumer & BtoB targets).
- Lead for France Communication strategy ensuring it is aligned with ManoMano's global communications strategy, MM business strategy and company's customer-centric and data driven approach.
- Challenge & optimize global communication decisions with a deep understanding of culture & landscape (business, tech & DIY ecosystem, consumer & BtoB)
- Partner with Global Media & Brand stakeholders to build integrated plan
- Implement communication strategy & report progress / challenges, driving recommendation & new ideas to implement for France & more globally
- Multiple activitIes scope (Communication BtoC, BtoB & Corporate)
- Timeframe of projects managed : several months to a year
- Corporate communications (Thought Leadership, Press relations & public relations, Crisis communication...)
- BtoC & BtoB communications (Digital, Social, Influence, Content, SEO, Partnerships, Advertising, Events...)
- Lead & empower a team of 3 people (level 3 et 4), hiring & retain top talents
- Implement process optimization & synergies between BtoC & BtoB (FTE resource, budget, time & partners...)
- Drive agencies (PR, Influence...) & partners to drive best in class results
- Manage 400K€ budget with 100% budget accuracy & in full compliance with MM guidelines
- Key opinion leaders contact in partnership with agencies
- Founders & C-Level discussions to build messaging & promote ManoMano, understanding MM business vision & each key functional departments
- Trusted partner for every Country Service (CRM, Customer Service, Sourcing, AnimCo etc)
ProfileMinimum 7 years of experienceIdeally experiences with a pure player and in an agencyStrong strategic vision and operational dimensionCurious, creative, innovativePrecise and rigorousEase in both data & quanti and quality analyzesGood digital cultureEnglish bilingualProven autonomy, agility and responsivenessA team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills, an inspired and inspiring personalityIdeally knowledge or interest in DIY & gardening.We are looking for someone in CDD starting december for 5 months.
What Manomano offersA fast-growing French-based start-up environmentA high level of autonomy and a broad range of responsibilitiesA deep dive into data-driven e-commerceAn Agile, international work environment working alongside friendly, talented individualsAbility to work from home two days a weekAn international scope (France, Italy, Spain, the UK, Germany)An enjoyable work environment, with over 3,000m² of office space located in the very heart of Paris (with a gym, outside patio, music room...)Competitive salary and perks