To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
At ManoMano, we love and aspire to
- Push often and serenely to production
- Monitor code and functionalities (mistakes, product metrics)
- Take advantage of containers flexibility (docker)
- Leverage cloud scalability (AWS)
- Migrate to a micro-services architecture
- Cultivating continuous improvement
As React/JS Developer you will
- Join a Feature Team on a specific project and report to an Engineering Manager
- Working hand to hand with the products and UX/UI teams to create the perfect experience for the Visitors.
- Analyse, design and develop high quality functionalities
- Learn and share good practices
- Improve your code and others thank to code review
- Ensure optimal test coverage
- Push to production
- Follow your metrics to improve the product in the next iteration
- Technically knowledgeable / "a doer" - not afraid to DO, participate and help others / you are not afraid to to take initiatives and offer new solutions
- Innovative and creative
- Excellente digital culture and Data Driven
- Autonomous and adaptable (desire to work in a fast growing environment / Start-up)
- Humble et curious with a big appetite to learn discover and experiment new things
- Team spirit and great communication skills
- You come to work with good intentions and good vibes
- High level of English
We do at ManoMano
- Software craftsmanship: clean code, testing, peer programming, code review…
- Devops: CI/CD, observability…
- React, PHP/Symfony, Java SpringBoot, Gradle, Quarkus, Python, Go, NodeJS, MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Linux, AWS…
- GSuite, Slack, Confluence, Draw.io, JIRA…
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment with younger and older cool colleagues :-) in Paris 17th, Barcelona & BordeauxAttractive salary (package)