Product organization is divided into 3 Tribes:
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
VISITORS: Help customer discover what they need (main KPI: Add to cart rate)
BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying (inc. delivery experience) (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
→ Currently we have 1 open position in the Buyer tribe, for the Group Product Manager Customer Care
Each tribe includes several FTs (up to 10) that are gathered within Groups (small entities of up to 4 FTs).
Group Product Management role at ManoMano
Group Product Management role is a mixed position between an IC (Individual Contributor) track and a Management track. This job allows Senior Product Manager to experiment management while still being involved in their own FT. It requires the GPM to be very hands off from the operational aspects of the PM role (leveraging his dev team and his Scrum Master to handle User Stories writing, testing, etc) to be able to focus on the whole strategy of his Group and on the coaching and mentoring of other PMs.
The GPM will report to the Product Director.
Your main missions will consist of
1- Group Product discovery
Master the problem space of your group through a deep knowledge of your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims)
2- Product strategy
- Build and nurture the Group product vision with your PMs, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Integrate your group product strategy within the company strategy
3- Product delivery
- Ensure the correct delivery of your group, including your own FT (pace of delivery, quality of delivery) relying on QAs, SMs and junior PMs. Attend to the demos of your Group to foster a continuous improvement culture
- Be obsessed by the impact of the features you ship through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Product Director about important informations, alerts, etc. Ask for help everytime you need it, and be a fast learner
4 - Management
- Coach and train: make your PMs grow. They will be junior PMs: help them become autonomous and impact driven. Assist them during their main ceremonies, have regular 1:1, share your experience...
- Review and assess: set clear objectives (we use the OKR methodology), monitor your PMs performance regularly and review each quarter your PMs performance
- You have an engineering mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
- You have already worked on Customer Support topics.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- You proved to be a successful PM on a single Feature Team and you managed to leverage your FT to do most of the operational job of the Scrum process.
- Your English (and French) is perfect.
- You have already worked in an ecommerce company, started your own company or know at least the marketplace model
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market
1/ Phone interview with a Talent Recruiter
2/ In-Person interview with a Product Director
3/ In-Person interview with a Business Owner
4/ In-Person interview with the CTO
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & BordeauxMac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!