To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitative products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
The Chief of Staff position is a crucial role for our Tech team (Product IT and Data). Wearing many hats, you will be in charge of running strategic programs, improving our execution process and communication topics.
Being the right hand of the CTO/CPO, you will be responsible for handling the Tech governance within ManoMano.
Playing a major role by setting strategy and running ad hoc executive meetings.
Your main missions will consist of
1- Delivery of processes and tools
- You will be in charge of defining, implementing, improving and ensuring adoption of processes and tools to create immediate productivity. This includes agile vs. operating mode, roadmap processes, dependency identification and follow-up
- You will manage requests and/or needs expressed from internal stakeholders
2- Transversal impact
- Communication skills will be important as you will be leading and promoting activities with a transversal impact. You will be able to federate different teams around a common goal.
3- Portfolio and Budget management
- Your role in the budget process will be paramount, as you will need to consolidate the requirements (from Tech and Product).
- You will manage the budget along with Finance and People, following the portfolio roadmap
- You have strong abilities in strategy, program and budget management.
- You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast)
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of an agile ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- A high-level thinker, you are also detail-oriented when executing on projects
- You have a Structured approach to decision making, but with a strong bias towards action and speed
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- Your English (and French) is perfect.
- You have already worked in an ecommerce company, started your own company or know at least the marketplace model
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & Bordeaux