This position has a double focus :
- HR & Labor cost budget creation and follow-up through the year
- Provide support to People data follow-up and reports creation in order to strengthen our capacity to master data, be compliant regarding French legal declarations (+ support on the spanish scope), and speed up our ability to address workers council questions
HR controlling / Impacts all functions / Ability to make figures easy to understand to HRBP and Talent Acquisition, capacity to answer at the right level to tasks provided by HR or Finance “Head of” or C-Level.
Double reporting : Direct to of HR Innovation, Culture & Sustainability and functional to Head of FP&A
Daily interactions with HR and Finance.
Labor Costs, Headcounts and Compliance
Within a hyper growth environment, our capacity to steer our fast growing headcounts and people related investments is key to our success.
Ensure accurate follow-up of actual headcounts and labor cost evolution versus budget
In charge of monthly payroll closing & reporting
Provide support to People data in HR KPI & metrics tracking.
Tracking of externals population and outsourced costs
Calculation & follow-up of HR related accruals
Support to the different People teams on the follow-up of HR budget
In charge of ensuring the accuracy and regular updates of the BDES and other legal requirements
As a HR controller, you’ll be a key stakeholder in the budget process. Particularly, you’ll actively participate in the modelization process for staff evolution & labor cost topics.
Modelization of headcounts, labor costs and various topics linked to people matters
Point of contact for finance and managers to ensure a clear understanding of the process as well as a smooth delivery of the project
Support to talent acquisition team in the creation of the recruiting plan
Creation of follow-up and reporting tools
As ManoMano grows, we aim at providing our business with better inputs & relevant analysis to help them anticipate our future people needs.
Participate in the implementation of workforce planning
Support to other people teams in order to measure the financial implication of ManoMano social evolutions and people related investments
Participate in ManoMano strategic topics on HR controlling related matters
At least 2-3 years of previous experience working as HR controller junior or as a generalist controller.
Proven ability on data manipulation and creation of reports
Strong interest for HR topics
A previous experience on HR budget creation is a plus.
Ability to deliver projects autonomously.
High level of discretion and capacity to handle very sensitive or confidential information
Curious and willing to learn
Disciplined and able to self assess the quality of data
- Fluent in Excel and/or G.sheet
- Capacity to ensure the consistency of figures and evaluate their accuracy
- Ability to make figures speak : providing an autonomous first level of analysis to identify key trends and support People and Company management decisions
- Good sense of “make you life easier through relevant automations = useful automated tools, not a gaz factory”
Should be able to:
- Ensure the implementation and follow-up of medium to large projects under light supervision
- Communicate efficiently with People & Finance teams on topics you’re in charge with
Collaboration & influence skills
Should be able to:
- Work with all People teams and identify relevant stakeholders outside the team to drive his/her projects
- Be able to have a HR mindset to support efficiently the people team and at the same time must already be comfortable with the “finance language” in order to provide Finance & Accounting with relevant and clear inputs
- Be a point of contact for managers questions related to HR controlling topics