As a real strategic growth driver, ManoMano is now building and speeding up its logistics and transport activities all over Europe. We want to ease sellers’ operations. To do so, we launched our fulfillment service, ManoFulfillment. We aim to provide innovative logistic and transport solutions to our customers to create the best delivery experience in the online DIY and Home Improvement market.
The Delivery & Fulfilment team is composed of Logistic, Transport, Supply Chain and Operational Excellence sub-teams. We share the same ambition to create a best-in-class fulfilment experience combined with a smart and innovative delivery experience. In the transport team, we are looking for a talented International Transport Manager to help us reach our ambitious goals.
For our Italian and Spanish market, you will define the best transport strategy and take over the partnership with transportation companies. Your work will have a considerable impact on ManoMano’s growth.
Your missions :
- Define Outbound Transport Strategy in your perimeter
- Define Transport Purchasing Strategy in your perimeter
- Lead Tender, business negotiations & pricing
- Lead carrier contract creation
- Fix best in-class standards for carrier contracts (SLAs, processes, risk management, latest cut-off…)
- Define operational, tactical and strategic dashboard with key metrics
- Lead weekly business review with partners (data driven, Kaizen Mindset
- Propose and implement continuous improvement projects in partnership with our logistics / warehouses team
- Lead win/win projects with our carrier panel
- Optimize our transport cost thanks to cost reduction projects
- Coordinate IT developments with the tech team for new features implementation
- Identify and implement innovative and sustainable solutions to offer the best customer experience in the market
- Stay up-to-date with transport market innovation
WHAT MANOMANO OFFER :
- A start-up environment in hyper growth
- Autonomy with a wide field of action
- An immersion in the data-driven e-commerce
- A unique opportunity to be part of the creation of a european logistic and transport network.
- Agile & international environment with bright and friendly colleagues
- Telework possible two days / week
- The international dimension (France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany)
- Worklife balance
- Top University / Business School.
- Excellent business negotiation skills.
- 5 years experience in B2C transport operations (last mile, injection, reverse, FTL/LTL...)
- Very strong analytical skills required.
- Autonomous, business driven, strong rigour in the workplace.
- Curious and passionate about innovation in Ecommerce/Marketplace.
- Fluency in English and Spanish. French, German, Italian is a plus.
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.
· Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.