We are willing to take it to the next level on the B2B markets. This means, among other things, reinforcing our category management approach, with a multispecialist, category driven mindset.
As part of the B2B Category Management team, your main responsibility is to drive the on site offer performance at product family level to help ManoMano Pro achieve their business goals. You are, a true e-commerce expert and you bring your previous experience of B2B market retail to reinforce our capabilities.
Your missions cover our 4 countries and are the following: within the B2B Category management team, the e-marchandiser works closely with CatMan to implement on-site the strategy of the family designed by the Category Manager.
- Implement online the dedicated merchandising tree for pros
- Keep improving it based on performances and customer feedback
Onsite improvement :
- Leverage all accessible ManoMano merchandising tools to maximize the performance of our selection and the shoppability
- Build dedicated VP based on Category Manager selection
- Monitor performance and improve them
- Based on accessible tools, improve pro navigation around categories based on Category Manager recommendation, follow performance and propose optimisations
- Take advantage of future improvement of search, navigation to always put the right product at the right place
- Implement dedicated label on products to help pro customer choice.
- Improve product content based on category manager reco
- Monitor constantly the impact of your implementation
You already have 1/2 years of experience as a Merchandiser in the B2B area preferably in a pure-player. Your understanding of the markets, your knowledge of products and customers is like no other. You are curious and looking for a new challenge, in a fast paced, international environment. You have a full understanding of the marketplace environment.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Customer oriented, their experience is your priority
- Caring, curious and open minded
- Charismatic, you take positions and are able to convince others to follow you
- Strong business and strategic senses, supported by good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal soft skills, able to interact with multiple people and teams
- Speaking English