We are currently looking for an outstanding Key Account Manager to continue our growth story and help us drive our business to the next level.
Within the France Sourcing team, and reporting to the Lead Key Account Manager, you will occupy a position in a division that is key to ManoMano's growth.
As a Key Account Manager, you will act as a business advisor towards our largest and highest potential sellers, with a large autonomy. Dealing on a daily basis with executive managers of key brands and distributors of our industry, you will build and drive exceptional relationships with them and help them rocket their digital business.
Aligned with the strategy and values of ManoMano, you will collaborate with the different departments of ManoMano. Your senior posture and ability to convince will help you have a positive impact on the projects you will drive.This position is a rare opportunity to both develop your sales and account management skills while having a thorough understanding of the specificities, seasonality and global business trends of our industry.
Successfully develop your portfolio performances
- Build and manage exceptional long term relationships with key sellers and brands
- Develop a strategic vision of your key accounts portfolio and define a development plan
- Identify and activate all sales levers needed to be improved
- Improve and implement account management best practices
- Negotiate better terms of partnership with your sellers
Increase the business services adoption of your portfolio
- Sell our set of business services (sponsored products, trade marketing, logistics, invoicing, international sales, etc.). Advise and train your - sellers on the use of our services
- Propose improvements to facilitate the use and adoption of our services
Run outstanding promotional activities
- Define the promotional calendar for your whole market segment
- Negotiate exclusive deals with our sellers
- Setup and drive promotional operations in collaboration with the marketing department
- Monitor performances and continuously improve the efficiency of our activity
ABOUT YOU ?
- Minimum 5 years experience on a similar job (selling complex business solutions or consulting services)
- Excellent digital culture
- Result oriented with a proven ability to constantly meet and exceed your objectives
- Analytical and data driven
- Autonomous with a high ability to prioritize
- Adaptable with a high ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Leader, able to lead and carry ambitious projects
WHAT WE OFFER AT MANOMANO Fast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from home7 weeks holidaysSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & BordeauxHealth insurancerestaurant card (56% at ManoMano charge)50% off annual commun transportParenthood
RECRUITMENT PROCESSInterview with Talent RecruiterInterview with Hiring ManagerInterview with Operationals and Head of Department