We are willing to take it to the next level on the B2B markets. This means, among other things, reinforcing our category management approach, with a multispecialist, category driven mindset.
As part of the B2B Category Management team, you report directly to the lead of the team, and could manage a junior category manager on part of your scope. Your main responsibility is to drive the performance at product family level to help ManoMano achieve their business goals. You are, a true market expert and you bring your previous experience of B2B market retail to reinforce our capabilities.
Your missions cover our 5 countries and are the following:
- You build the selection target per category and country in terms of needs, brands or products, based on market and intern inputs.
- You closely monitor and share the level of coverage and competitiveness expected by pros at category level and the current level to feed your stakeholders.
- You identify key competitors and leverage manomano internal competency to gather all the informations needed.
- Your inputs are built to be easily activable by your stakeholders.
- Track performance of the selection and always improve the target, understand performance and non-performance and modify your inputs based on it.
- Activate all your internal stakeholder (marketing, sales, product, wemarketing) to ensure the performance of the catalog.
- Build Quarterly roadmaps on your category to help spart be as efficient as possible with different level of details depending of the maturity of the market
- Assist Spart negotiation when needed to support them technically. Involve stakeholders teams (CX, quality)
Market knowledge and study :
- You keep up to date of market consommation trends and market competitions dynamics
- You build and share dedicated market study if needed
- You are able to accompain our sourcing team in negociation with partner and provide informations needed.
Business Owner : be the business owner for the Product feature teams impacting Pros and contribute to the development of a dedicated approach of e-commerce for pros, taking into account specialities and categories specifications.
You work closely with your merchandising partner to ensure your strategy is deployed online.
You already have 5/7 years of experience as a Category manager in the B2B area preferably at a pure-player. Your understanding of the markets, your knowledge of products and customers is like no other. You are curious and looking for a new challenge, in a fast paced, international environment. You have a full understanding of the marketplace environment.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- customer oriented, their experience is your priority
- caring, curious and open minded
- charismatic, you take positions and are able to convince others to follow you
- strong business and strategic senses, supported by good analytical skills
- strong interpersonal soft skills, able to interact with multiple people and teams
- speaking English