Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
ManoMano wants to offer an exceptional customer experience, and be a recognized leader in this field. To achieve this, as a trusted intermediary, ManoMano must manage the quality of service offered by its merchants, both on the delivery promise before purchase (delivery delays, variety of options offered, consistent shipping fees, clear return policy) and on the respect of these promises after purchase (respect of delivery times, quality and simplicity of the after-sales service if needed by the customers, quality of the products, etc).
Within the ‘Support Operations’ team, the Sellers Quality team is transversal to the organization : our role is to build efficient processes, optimize customer satisfaction and resolution time for both customers and sellers.
As Lead CX Program Manager, you will supervise 3 Program Managers, and together you will define the quality strategy for our merchants for all our platforms in Europe. This includes : strengthening our customer quality promises (including the ManoMano returns policy), improving the coaching we are proposing to our sellers to improve their operations and ensuring that all our processes are both scalable and flawless.
With your team, you are in charge of driving customer satisfaction indicators (NPS, CSAT,..), and deriving continuous improvement projects to improve their experience.
Your main missions :
- Day-to-day coaching and People development of the CX Program Managers;
- Definition of the pre-sales CX strategy for all customers (B2B & B2C) and countries;
- KPIs definition and monitoring, including clear action plan to improve;
- Continuous optimization of processes (within the team, and with internal stakeholders);
- Product improvement with the Tech teams (PM/Dev), as Business Owner of your subjects (seller-facing products, or customer-facing)
- Coordination of the internal departments teams linked to CX metrics (Customer Service, Sales teams, Technical teams...);
- Launch and participation to various transversal projects (Customer Service / Logistics / IT / Sourcing / Finance...)
Preferred experience :
- +5 years of experience in e-commerce, project management and/or consulting
- Experience in project management, or continuous improvement
- Experience as a Manager
- A passion for Customer Experience, and a customer centric mindset
- Strong data skills
- Ability to synthesise and good writing skills
- A creative mindset to identify solutions & shortcuts
- English bilingual