Already positioned as Europe’s leader in online Home Improvement, ManoMano continues to grow its business by developing the ManoMano Pro platform, dedicated to Home Improvement professionals and present in France since 2019, Spain and Italy since 2020. Construction professionals face daily constraints of organization and can’t afford a delivery that doesn’t match their expectations, and we are looking for a Lead Delivery B2B to make sure we do.
Her/his mission? Make sure our professional clients get the best delivery experience they possibly can, and save a tremendous amount of time doing so! You will be reporting to the Lead Business & Operations B2B and working at first on all ManoMano Pro geographies.
1 - Imagine a strong delivery proposition for all geographies
Relying on customer research, analytics and benchmarking as well as your own experience, you will define the priorities for each geography; and define the smartest rollout MVP.
You will be the face of the project, and engage the whole company with you.
2 - Build the roadmap and coordinate
As the owner of the delivery experience for professionals, you will prioritize topics and initiatives and define the roadmap between collecting more data and conducting tests and longer term blocks. You will do so relying on the experts and contributors inside and outside the B2B team, identify all dependencies and tasks and coordinate efforts to meet the deadlines.
3 - Monitor
You will both define the ambition and be accountable for it. You are responsible for the monitoring of all KPIs. Once the businesses are launched, you will sponsor, launch and monitor all the necessary improvements to make ManoMano Pro delivery at bar with customer expectations.
- Bac +5 graduated from a Top Business/Engineering School (or equivalent university education)
- 5/7 years of experience in e-commerce logistics & delivery, project management and/ or consulting
- Curious and passionate about innovation in Ecommerce/Marketplace
- Experience with DIY/ construction materials retail is a plus
- Business oriented, strong rigour in the workplace
- Strong data skills
- Good digital culture
- 100% customer centric
- English bilingual
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
1/ Talent Recruiter
2/ Hiring Manager and other member of the B2B team
3/ Data test
4/ Head of B2B