Product management organization at ManoMano
Product organization is divided into 4 Tribes:
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
VISITORS: Help customer discover what they need (main KPI: Add to cart rate)
BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
ACCELERATE: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
→ We are looking for a Lead Product Manager for Mobile Apps in the Accelerate Tribe.
You will be the expert regarding Mobile Apps in the product organization to evangelist your web-based Product counterparts to reconcile and implement the necessary evolutions in the Apps in the best possible way.
You will bring industry standard best practices (iOS and Android) to the product development cycle and influence UX designers on front-end experience specifications as marketers on the engagement actions. You will work closely with other business leaders, and drive cross-functional teams to ensure the success of your products. You will be the voice of the mobile apps customer across ManoMano organization.
1- Product discovery
Understand your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims)
Analyse your product usage through our analytical tools stack (Firebase, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Metabase, SQL query) to understand what drives usage and conversion
2- Product strategy
Build and nurture your product vision, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
Turn it into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
3- Product delivery
Work closely with UX designers, User researcher, Engineers and data scientists to come up with the best solution to address your users’ pain points: you will also make sure that we’re building the feature right
Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories. Organize and prioritize everything with your Product Leader, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners, stakeholders and your team
Ensure that all products shipped by your team are bug-free (with the QA team’s help).
Test hypothesis and ideas on the field with ingenious MVPs
Analyse features performance through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
Communicate in a timely manner with your Product Leader about important information, alerts, etc. Ask for help everytime you need it, and be a fast learner
- You have a doer mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup or scale up environment growing (fast).
- You have 6+ years experience of product management / ownership with a strong track record of success.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- You have already worked on a mobile consumer application and know the challenges of this type of product.
- You have an expertise in iOS and Android mobile platforms/stores.
- You have a good knowledge of the world of mobile: acquisition techniques, ASO, analytics (Firebase, GTM), but also of m-crm, which make the success of an effective application strategy.
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- Your English is perfect. If you speak French or Spanish, it is a plus.
- You can work remotely with an engineer team based in Barcelona.
The position could be based in Paris or in Barcelona.
What we offer at ManoManoBenefits Permanent contract.30 working days of holidays.Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included. Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).ManoMano monthly discounts.Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings. Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others. Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia.