Already positioned as Europe’s leader in online Home Improvement, ManoMano continues to grow its business by developing the ManoMano Pro platform, dedicated to Home Improvement professionals. Europe’s €200B B2B Home Improvement market has a tremendous potential to be disrupted by a digital revolution. ManoMano launched the Pro platform, that targets the small construction companies, in March 2019 in France with success and in november 2020 in Spain and Italy.
Your mission? The B2B pre sales team has to 2 missions : help our pro clients purchase on ManoMano Pro, at every point of the customer journey and give them the best advice regarding their needs, preferences and project. You will support the growth of the sales team in France, Italy and Spain, by setting up the right trainings for our sales.
Your role is to set up the technical and sales trainings to allow our sales to give the best technical and personalized support to our pro, at EU level (France, Spain, Italy for now, soon Germany and Great Britain). You will be reporting to the B2B Senior lead sales and you will work closely with the B2B sales quality and process manager and the sales managers of France & Southern Europe.
You will be based in ManoMano Paris office. (75017)
Your main tasks will include :
- Create actionable trainings for our sales :
- Identify training needs required for our sales : through benchmarking, sales interviews and clients feedbacks
- Collect and create technical and sales content
- Build a training program and own continual education initiatives for new and existing sales,
We will need you on :
- Technical aspect : identify the basics knowledge on the construction industry : to help our sales answer properly 100% of our pro !
- Tools & Productivity aspect : find the best way to train our sales on sales tools (to improve their comfort and productivity)
- Innovated and adapted way to display trainings : live, shadowing, video, e learning!
Display sales trainings
- Propose adapted channels and tools to display sales training
- Monitor the impact of sales training on quality grid and sales performance
Work closely with the B2B sales teams, the B2B category managers in EU and the B2C pre sales team.
Preferred experience :
- 3 to 5 years degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts in an easy way
- Project management and autonomy
- Good English level (another language is a plus)
- Good knowledge or understanding of pro construction world
- Good digital culture, knowledge of digital sales tools is a plus
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills