As a real strategic growth driver, ManoMano is now building and speeding up its logistics and transport activities in France and in Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain). ManoMano launched its first warehouse in France in November 2018, followed by Spain in 2019 and Italy in 2020, where fulfillment services are offered to sellers : items are stored on their behalf, and once a customer places an order on the website, it is picked, packed and shipped from the warehouse and delivered to end-customer using ManoMano selected carriers.
With a tremendous growth in volumes, our flows (physical and IT) are getting more and more complex and our cost structure evolves. We are looking for a new member in our team, to lead logistics projects and contribute to the performance and the growth of our operations.
Within the Delivery & Fulfillment team and reporting to the Logistics Lead, you will be managing various logistics projects.
Your work will have a considerable impact on ManoMano’s growth.
Logistics Tender and Activity start-up
- Lead logistics tenders : tender preparation, offer comparison, negotiations...
- Responsible for the successful go-live of Manofulfillment warehouses
Logistics Cost Control and Follow-up
- Build logistics costs controlling tools, participate in Manofulfillment yearly budgets construction
- Follow-up costs, identify cost-cutting opportunities and follow the corrective actions.
Order Management System (OMS) set-up
- Participate in the go-live of Manomano OMS OneStock and represent logistics interests
- Become OneStock key user, identify bugs and tool improvements areas
International logistics project management
- Launch and coordinate stock transfers between our warehouses
- Coordinate projects between Manomano tech teams and 3PL IT
- Top Engineering or Business School
- 4-5 years experience in consulting and/or operations management (logistics, supply chain, transport)
- Knowledge of warehouse operations is highly recommended (WMS expertise, warehouse operational processes...)
- Excellent business negotiation skills
- Excellence in Excel and Access with very strong analytical skills required
- SQL and Metabase expertise is recommended
- Autonomous, business driven, strong rigour in the workplace
- Curious and passionate about innovation in Ecommerce/Marketplace
- Fluency in English and French. German, Italian or Spanish is a plus