As a real strategic growth driver, ManoMano is now building and speeding up its logistics and transport activities in France and in Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain). ManoMano launched its first warehouse in France in November 2018, followed by Spain in 2019, where fulfillment services are offered to sellers: items are stored on their behalf, and once a customer places an order on the website, it is picked, packed and shipped from the warehouse and delivered to end-customer using ManoMano selected carriers.
With a tremendous growth in volumes, the number of deliveries from sellers and the number of orders from customers increases significantly. Maintaining a smooth and efficient communication between our sellers, our warehouses and our customers becomes more and more challenging.
Within the Delivery & Fulfillment team and reporting to the Logistics Lead, your work will have a considerable impact on ManoMano’s growth and on our seller and customer satisfaction.
- As the key contact person for ManoFulfillment sellers, you will be responsible for communicating with them on all logistics-related topics and ensuring their satisfaction
- You will coordinate the delivery planning between our sellers and our warehouses manager, and send a report to the seller after each delivery to confirm the quantity and quality of the items received, and detail the discrepancies
- Being the link between our teams in the warehouses and the sellers, you will build KPI to track seller performance, and will be responsible for monitoring and improving the performance of their deliveries through targeted action plans.
- You will be responsible for proactively warning our customer service about issues regarding customer orders (product shortage, preparation delays…)
- You will also be responsible for coordinating between our customer service and our warehouses to bring answers to our customers: update on preparation status, wrong product received, missing quantities received...
- You will contribute to the improvement of the processes of the team in order to gain in accuracy and efficiency
- Relevant experience (e commerce context) in a Seller Support or Customer Support service
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous, business driven, strong rigour in the workplace
- Understanding of operations in a warehouse (receiving, picking, shipping)
- Curious and passionate about innovation in Ecommerce/Marketplace
- Fluency in English and French. German, Italian or Spanish is a plus