Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
As a Mobile Developer you will be involved in:
· Design the Architecture of the Mobile Applications with clean code.
· Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across mobile platforms.
· Share code beetween a React-Native applications and a ReactJS website.
· Audit the native performance bottlenecks and fix bugs.
· Write unit and integration tests.
· Degree in Engineering.
· + 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer, with 1+ years in react native
. Specific knowledge of react-native and react-navigation
. Firebase analytics, crashlytics
· Knowledge in Restful API
· Working experience in Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket), JIRA, Confluence and Slack.
· Good level of English.
Nice to have:
· iOS or Android development
· E2E testing (appium, detox)
· CI/CD automation knowledge (bitrise, fastlane, etc)
· Play Store, App store flows.
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.
· Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
· Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia