ManoMano’s priority is to deliver excellent Customer Experience and aims to become a leader in this area. To reach this objective, we seek to deliver an irreproachable service, particularly thanks to an innovative and optimized Customer Service and Seller Support.
Inside the Customer Service & Seller Support Operations organization, the Performance team is part of Operations Excellence, a transversal department dedicated to guarantee ops scalability and continuous performance improvement.
The Performance team gathers 2 poles: the tools administration (of the SaaS applications we use for interactions with our customers & sellers) and the business reporting and analysis, using data from those tools for KPIs building and measurement.
The Ops Performance Manager is responsible for the overall CS multi-channel softwares toolbox and the production of analytics & reporting and aims at overall efficiency improvement thru scalability, business insights, process automation and continuous improvement.
Your main tasks will include:
- Own the CS IS ecosystem governance and administration, both for the run (existing tools optimization, interfacing, maintenance,...) & build (innovation, new solutions).
- Establish the LT vision and lead the teams towards it, building strong partnership with the Product & Tech teams, and being the spokesperson of the end users (Customer Service, Seller Support, outsourcing partners, …) in the roadmap elaboration and its evolution.
- Maintain close relationship with the SaaS editors, strengthen the partnerships and guarantee Manomano’s interests in the negotiation rounds and contract renewal.
- Develop and monitor continuous improvement routines in the seek for operational performance, processes and usage optimization.
- Responsible for the overall data optimization all along the life cycle (tool assessment, implementation, extraction, processing) leading the synchronisation with the Data Engineering & BI teams
- Conduct the reporting governance (real-time, WTD/MTD/YTD, corporate), frame the standard catalog construction & housekeeping, structure KPIs glossary/bible, assess and prioritize new needs and requests
- Support Operations & Business teams analyses requirements providing appropriate analytics solutions and relevant dashboards
- Identify & maximize the performance continuous improvement opportunities looking for process automation, workflows modifications, UX enhancement,... to suggest and implement
Lead, guide and support a team of 4: 1 system specialist, 1 applications program manager and 2 business analysts
- +8 years experience in CS applications management, data-driven digital project management or CS operations
- User experience of a CS software (ticketing, multi-channel, CRM, …) is a plus
- Capacity to cope with complex cross-functional projects
- Proven leader and strong team player
- Customer centric and business oriented
- Ability to take initiatives, propose solutions, problem-solving mindset