ManoMano’s priority is to deliver the best-in-class Customer Experience and aim to become a leader in this area. To reach this objective, we seek to deliver an irreproachable service, particularly thanks to innovative tools and optimized Customer and Seller Support.
Within the ‘Customer Service & Seller Support Operations’ team, the Applications Manager is attached to the Strategic Workforce Planning team, a transversal team dedicated to improving the operational performance, finding solutions for various teams, from Customer Service and Seller Support to Presale and B2B. Our role is to improve the overall efficiency at an optimized cost, through maximum automation and smoothest processed flows.
The Application Manager will be the business process owner of the toolbox used at each level of the CX/seller experience: PreSale, AfterSale, Seller Support, B2B, VOC. He/she will be in charge of designing, maintaining and supporting the best environment for the tools that are used to interface the Manomano support functions with its customers/sellers on a daily basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Run regular audits of the existing tools and design the most relevant blueprint to support the company mid-term and long-term strategy as well as day-to-day needs
- Translate the operational/business needs into functional specifications
- Lead the benchmark of the market solutions, shortlist and select the new applications
- Coordinate the implementation/migration projects with all the internal departments involved (IT, Legal, BI, Operations, Finance, …) and the editor
- Perform trainings and provide support to internal users and outsourcing partners
- Conduct the change management and guide the teams towards new processes
- Select, test and apply patches/upgrades/new versions together with key users
- Build and maintain the library gathering contracts, documentation, specifications, user-guides,...
- Monitor the licences and maintenance consumption plan (when applicable), run the budget
- Keep an eye on market innovations and solutions, monitor new technologies
- Engineering school or IT background, bac +5 or equivalent
- Technical-functional (‘MOA’) profile
- 5+ years of significant experience running end-to-end projects in complex or fast-paced IS structures, preferably in a CX-related environment
- Capacity to design rational models and processes that fit the business needs
- Project management experience, internal or acting as consultant
- Knowledge of a CX platform (Zendesk, Zoho, SalesForce, …) and/or WFM software (Nice IEX, Aspect, Verint, ...) highly appreciated
- Problem-solving, ability to take initiatives and find/suggest solutions
- Business oriented
- Open-minded and willing to find the best solution
- Fluent in English, French mandatory