The Product organization is divided into 4 Tribes:
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
VISITORS: Help customer discover what they need (main KPI: Add to cart rate)
BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying experience (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
ACCELERATE: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
Each tribe includes several FTs that are gathered within Groups (small entities of up to 4 FTs).
→ The open position of Product Manager - CS Operations is in the Buyers tribe.
Product Management role at ManoMano
As Product Manager - CS Operations, you will be responsible to provide the best operational tools to our Customer Service agents and to our Sellers in order to optimize our Customers post sales experience.
The role reports to the Group PM - Customer Care.
Your main missions will consist in
1- Product discovery
Master the problem space of your feature team through a deep knowledge of your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims)
2- Product strategy
- Build and nurture the product vision, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Integrate your group product strategy within the company strategy
3- Product delivery
- Ensure the correct delivery of your feature team (pace of delivery, quality of delivery) Animate demos of your team to foster a continuous improvement culture
- Be obsessed by the impact of the features you ship through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Group PM and Product Director about important information, alerts, etc. Ask for help everytime you need it, and be a fast learner
- You have a doer mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
- You have worked on products with a high volume of users.
- You have intuition and empathy, towards the users of your features, towards your colleagues.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
- You have great communication skills
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- You proved to be a successful PM on a single Feature Team and you managed to leverage your FT do most of the operational job of the Scrum process.
- Your English is perfect.
- You have already worked in an ecommerce company, started your own company or know at least the marketplace/platform model
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & BordeauxMac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!