The Product organization is divided into 4 Tribes:
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
VISITORS: Help customer discover what they need (main KPI: Add to cart rate)
BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying experience (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
ACCELERATE: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for Mobile Apps in the Accelerate product Tribe.
You will be in charge of the Mobile Apps Feature Team.
Your main missions will consist in
1- Product discovery
- Understand your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims)
- Analyse your product usage through our analytical tools stack (Amplitude, Metabase, SQL) to understand what drives usage and conversion
2- Product strategy
- Build and nurture the product vision, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Integrate your group product strategy within the company strategy
3- Product delivery
- Work closely with UX designers, User researcher, Engineers and data scientists to come up with the best solution to address your users’ pain points: you will also make sure that we’re building the feature right
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories. Organize and prioritize everything with your Product Lead, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners, stakeholders and your team
- Ensure that all products shipped by your team are bug-free (with the QA team’s help).
- Test hypothesis and ideas on the field with ingenious MVPs
- Analyse features performance through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Product Lead about important information, alerts, etc. Ask for help everytime you need it, and be a fast learner
- You have a doer mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup or scale up environment growing (fast).
- You have 4+ years experience of product management / ownership with a strong track record of success.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- You have already worked on a mobile consumer application and know the challenges of this type of product.
- If you have an expertise in iOS and Android mobile platforms/stores, it is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of the world of mobile: acquisition techniques, ASO, analytics (Firebase, GTM), but also of m-crm, which make the success of an effective application strategy.
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- Your English (and French) is perfect. If you speak Spanish, it is a plus.
- You can work remotely with an engineer team based in Barcelona.
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & BordeauxMac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!