The Product organization is divided into 3 Tribes:
● SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
● VISITORS: Help customer discover what they need (main KPI: Add to cart rate)
● BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying experience (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
Each tribe includes several FTs that are gathered within Groups (small entities of up to 4 FTs).
→ The open position of Product Manager - Tracking & Returns is in the Buyers tribe.
Product Management role at ManoMano
As Product Manager - Tracking & Returns, you will be responsible to provide the best experience to all our customers both when they are expecting a delivery as well as when they need to return a product.
The role reports to the Group PM - Transport & Logistics.
Your main missions will consist in
1- Product discovery
Master the problem space of your feature team through a deep knowledge of your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims)
2- Product strategy
- Build and nurture the product vision, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Integrate your group product strategy within the company strategy
3- Product delivery
- Ensure the correct delivery of your feature team (pace of delivery, quality of delivery) Animate demos of your team to foster a continuous improvement culture
- Be obsessed by the impact of the features you ship through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Group PM and Product Director about important information, alerts, etc. Ask for help everytime you need it, and be a fast learner
- You have a doer mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
- You have worked on products with a high volume of users.
- You have intuition and empathy, towards the users of your features, towards your colleagues.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
- You have great communication skills
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- You proved to be a successful PM on a single Feature Team and you managed to leverage your FT do most of the operational job of the Scrum process.
- Your English is perfect.
- You have already worked in an ecommerce company, started your own company or know at least the marketplace/platform model
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market
What we offer at ManoMano
● Fast growing start-up environment
● International & agile company
● 2 days per week work from home
● Sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
● Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
● Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & Bordeaux
● Mac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!
● Attractive salary (package)