The Product organization is divided into 4 Tribes:
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
VISITORS: Help customers discover what they need (main KPI: Add to cart rate)
BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
ACCELERATE: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
Each tribe includes several FTs that are gathered within Groups (small entities of up to 4 FTs).
→ The open position of Product Owner - Delivery Promise is in the Buyers tribe.
Product Owner role at ManoMano
As Product Owner - Delivery Promise, you will be responsible for improving tools offering the cheapest, quickest and most relevant delivery options to our customers.
The scope covers as well as ManoMano Fulfillment service than Marketplace.
The role reports to the Group PM – Delivery Experience
Your main missions will consist in
1- Product delivery
- Ensure the correct delivery of your feature team (pace of delivery, quality of delivery) Animate demos of your team to foster a continuous improvement culture
- Be obsessed by the impact of the features you ship through A/B testing, behavioral data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Group PM and Product Director about important information, alerts, etc. Ask for help everytime you need it, and be a fast learner
- Work hand-in-hand with business owners in order to inform them about progress made by the team and identify impactful opportunities that could be added to your team's backlog.
2- Product strategy
At all stages of the strategy part you will assist the Group PM in:
- Building and nurturing the product vision, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turning that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Making sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
3- Product discovery
Working side by side with the Group PM you will get to:
- Master the problem space of your feature team through a deep knowledge of your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims)
- You have a doer mindset. You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- You have intuition and empathy, towards the users of your features, towards your colleagues.
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are eager to learn, humble in your knowledge and are willing to go the extra mile to master technical concepts when they serve your goals.
- Your English is perfect.
- You have already worked in an ecommerce company, started your own company or know at least the marketplace/platform model.
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market.
1/ Phone interview with a Talent Recruiter
2/ In-Person interview with a Group PM
3/ In-Person interview with a Product Director
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 3 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & BordeauxMac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!Attractive salary (package)