Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
As a QA Engineer, your mission is composed of :
- Spreading the culture of quality across teams
- Measuring the quality level and take actions to improve it
- Coaching and training development teams in terms of quality (processes and tooling)
- Think big and help build an ambitious roadmap.
- Define testing standards and testing strategies with boldness.
- Identify quality issues and process bottlenecks.
- Evaluate and manage risks of the projects and help improve our current processes.
- Measure the quality level and take actions to improve it
- Promote the implementation of different testing activities.
Involve all different roles in quality and promote a quality mindset :
- Advocate for quality at all stages of the software development cycle
- Enable development teams to monitor quality through metrics dashboards and reports
- Share knowledge and experience with devs and other QA Engineers
- coaching and training Product Development teams to help the team grow in quality.
- Challenge their work, being a facilitator and a coach to help team members learn more and progress at their best.
- Promote training sessions about QA topics.
Keep up-to-date with the QA industry’s best practices, tools and techniques.
CURRENT TECHNICAL STACK
- Jira and Xray for test scenario management.
CodeceptJS, Appium, Webdriver for GUI testing.
Postman, Newman and CodeceptJS for API testing.
Sonarqube for Code quality and Gitlab and Bitrise for our CI/CD.
Browserstack as a device farm.
And more... including an in-house defect management system!
- 3+ years of experience in similar position
- solid understanding of the SDLC, Agile methodologies and Microservice Architecture
- knowledge on Restful API & Event Sourcing
- software testing techniques have no secret for you
- working experience in Gitlab, JIRA and Slack
*Bonus* --> experience with :
- automating tests (Selenium / Appium,...).
- familiar with markeplace environment
- ISTQB or equivalent certification.
And you ?
- you are an excellent communicator
- ingenious and creative
- autonomous and adaptable (desire to work in a fast growing environment / Start-up) you like working in a fast-changing environment
humble and curious with a big appetite to learn, discover and experiment new things.
- you are a good team player
- you love technical challenges and problem-solving
- you speak shakespeare language !!
As a QA Engineer, you will report directly to a Lead QA Engineer, working closely with the developers and product managers.
What we can offer you at ManoMano
- Fast growing start-up environment
- international & agile company
- sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
- crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- 35 holidays
- 3 days a week work from home
- attractive salary (package)