As a Scrum Master you will be involved in:
· SM Tribe is responsible to maintain and improve Scrum process and efficiency for a specific tribe (3 to 5 ft's)
· Act as a facilitator to improve the efficiency of the Tribe
· Can take the role of SM in feature teams* Improve and use Agility KPI to monitor tribe efficiency
· Mentor Scrum Master Dev
· Escalate issues and best practices to Global level
· Facilitate workshop around team building, scrum knowledge and empowerment...
· Work from our office in Barcelona
· Minimum 1 year of experience on Scrum Mastering
· You excel at facilitating and mentoring teams towards rapidly delivering high impact, high quality software in a sustainable fashion
· You listen and observe before acting
· Success of the team is your goal
· You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and are able to help teams develop trust and safety* You have an understanding and experience with Scrum
· You are able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
· You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
· You care about learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
· You are comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
· English bilingual, Spanish fluent
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.
· Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
· Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia