We are willing to take it to the next level on the B2B markets. This means, among other things, reinforcing our category management approach, with a multispecialist, category driven mindset.
As part of the B2B Category Management team, you report directly to the lead of the category. Your main responsibility is to enable the performance of your category through selection and onsite optimisation preco. You are, a true market expert and you bring your previous experience of B2B market retail to reinforce our capabilities.
Your missions cover our 4 countries and are the following:
- You build the selection target per category and country in terms of needs, brands or products, based on market and intern inputs
- You closely monitor and share the level of coverage and competitiveness expected by pros at category level and the current level to feed your stakeholders
- You identify key competitors and leverage ManoMano internal competency to gather all the informations needed
- Your inputs are built to be easily activable by your stakeholders
- Track performance of the selection and always improve the target, understand performance and non-performance and modify your inputs based on it
- Integrate your strategy in Quarterly roadmaps on your family to help spart be as efficient as possible with different level of details depending of the maturity of the market
- Assist Spart negotiation when needed to support them technically
- Involve stakeholders teams (CX, quality)
Market knowledge and study :
- You keep up to date of market consommation trends and market competitions dynamics
- You build and share dedicated market study if needed
- You are able to accompain our sourcing team in negociation with partner and provide informations needed.
You work closely with your merchandising partner to ensure your strategy is deployed online.
You already have a 4 years minimum experience in the B2B industry in a retailer or industrial, in a job with a product scope.
Your understanding of the markets, your knowledge of products and customers is like no other. You are curious and looking for a new challenge, in a fast paced, international environment. You have a full understanding of the marketplace environment.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Customer oriented, their experience is your priority
- Market oriented - you understand all our external stakeholders driver
- Caring, curious and open minded
- Top analytical skills (Excel, SQL)
- Speaking English