Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
Within the Brand & Communication team and directly reporting to the Content & Advocacy Global Lead you will actively and enthusiastically conceive engaging content in order to drive traffic & repurchase.
-Lead, plan and conceive engaging content in line with our brand image and business objectives ensuring messaging is aligned with our core content strategy.
-Ensure assets needed are properly identified, produced, SEO optimised and delivered following a clear content creation process designed end-to-end.
-Partner with different internal teams, brand, studio, international marcom teams, digital marketing & product.
-Ensure smooth project management to ensure the smooth run of the ongoing editorial plan and anticipation of upcoming opportunities (always on the front foot)
-Develop content briefs and work with internal resources (writers, designers..) and external freelancers to produce high-quality content.
-Coordinate and orchestrate content review with different teams in a timely manner, always seeking for content excellence (Proofreading and quality control of all published content)
-Understand & advise on technical aspects of content management on-site and across all social media platforms
-Ensure producing content scalable across Europe
-Measure and monitor our content impact and effectiveness, report back on results and recommendations for improvement.
-Develop test & learn strategies: willing to take on feedback, from the team but also from Google analytics, meaning tactics can be picked up and dropped depending on results and we must always be positive about out next steps keeping our eyes on the end goal
-Forster innovation & provide competitive insights with regards to Home Improvement & online content trends to upskill the team and ensure we are running best practice campaigns and can hijack the news jumping on trends or new formats with agility and creativity.
Be the steward of content budget ensuring best ROI, scalability & budget accuracy
* 5+ years of experience in digital content creation and project management
* Wide knowledge of social media and editorial skills, within the HI market would be a plus
* Sound knowledge of personas, customer journeys and SEO
* Knowledge of content management systems
* Strong sensibility to home improvement, home decor, and sustainability topics
* Ability to lead without authority: guide and set content priorities for in-house and freelance content creators
* Ability to think analytically and creatively : bring creative ideas to the table to build our online presence as well as using analytics tools to constantly feed and adapt our content strategy
*Can-do attitude,proactive with strong attention to detail (not a spelling mistake must make it through to the outside world !)
* Creative / Innovative / Out of the box thinker
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Avid learner with a strong growth mindset and test & learn spirit
* Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
* Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
What ManoMano offers you
A start-up environment made in France in hyper growth
Autonomy with a wide field of action
An immersion in the data-driven e-commerce
Agile & international environment with bright and friendly colleagues
Telework possible three days / week
The international dimension (France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany)
A pleasant setting in Paris in more than 3,000 m² (a gym, a terrace, a music room)
Restaurant card, mutual, transportation, 7 weeks vacation / year