Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
ManoMano wants to offer an exceptional customer experience (CX) and be a leader in this field. For this, as a trusted intermediary, ManoMano must manage the quality of service offered by its sellers (mainly, but not only, on delivery efficiency and after-sales service).The Sellers Quality Team is dedicated to ensuring a top of class CX is offered to all ManoMano customers, and is looking for Program Managers.
As a Program Manager, you define the level of CX we want to offer to our customers, and you ensure that our sellers are offering a seamless & flawless experience to our customers in all our platforms in Europe. You define and build the relevant metrics and processes to assess seller performance and take actions when necessary. You also work closely with our product and tech teams to implement projects that will support our sellers in meeting the objectives you set.
In particular, you will have the following missions:
- Become an expert on customer experience and seller performance challenges and drive continuous improvement in delivering best-in-class customer experience while the business continues its rapid growth.
To do so, you will need to identify opportunities to improve pre-sales and after-sales customer experience, participate and coordinate the solution definition process, the seller’s adoption and monitoring.
- Build governance, solid plan (roadmap), KPIs and process to own the entire execution of the programs that will monitor and improve customer experience and seller performance.
You will lead and participate in end-to-end strategic projects, including feature launches and process improvements, involving several internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and improve our current processes (alerts, recommendations, …) to ensure that they are efficient, fair and respect our commitments towards our sellers.
- Monitor and report on a weekly and monthly basis all KPIs related to CX and leverage data to find root causes for improvement or degradation of any KPI.
You will also support our account managers and seller support teams by providing them with the tools and data necessary for them to give valuable advice to the sellers in their portfolio on pre and post-sales customer experience topics ( delivery promise and execution, CS management, reverse logistics etc.)
You will also be in charge of anticipating operational issues at platform level when sales increases are expected (marketing operations, exceptional situations,..) and align with relevant internal stakeholders (transport team, Account managers) to take preventive actions.
- Manage unexpected incidents action plans with an impact on customer’s and seller’s by aligning internal stakeholders and ensuring rapid and effective actions and monitoring.
- Graduated from a Business or Engineering school, you want to evolve in an e-commerce environment in a position which mixes analyse and commercial skills.
- You have 4/5 years of experience on project management positions which required you to develop strategic and analytics skills;
- You are passionate about e-commerce topics and want to revolutionize customer experience;
- You are known for your excellent rigor, and you have developed strong interpersonal skills;
- You are mastering Excel and ideally have SQL notions;
- Anglais and French bilingual, another ManoMano language spoken (Italian, Spanish or German) is a plus.