We are willing to take it to the next level on the DIY, Home Improvement and Garden markets. This means, among other things, reinforcing our commercial performance, with a multispecialist, category driven mindset.
As part of the Commercial Performance team, you report directly to the head of the team. Your main responsibility is to drive the performance at product family level to help ManoMano achieve their business goals. You are an experienced manager, a true market expert and you bring your previous experience of home improvement retail to reinforce our capabilities.
Your missions cover our 5 countries and are the following:
Management: you are responsible for the category management teams: you define and implement the yearly strategies and roadmaps, handle the budget, improve tools and processes and make your teams and (above all) team members grow (4 persons to date + 2 open positions)
Category management: you are in charge of reaching the turnover targets at family level; you report on the performance and identify action plans. Your responsibilities involve:
- Catalog strategy: identify the priorities for the company; you define and execute the cross team strategy (involving sourcing, logistics, product etc.)
- Catalog development: you identify opportunities to develop our catalog (at product, category or manufacturer level); you generate leads to the sourcing teams and monitor their activation
- Catalog operations: you are responsible for the definition of ManoMano scope and enforce it, in collaboration with the Product Information Management team, you identify parts of the catalog requiring information enrichment and you contribute to the improvement of categorization algorithms
- Catalog performance: you report in the weekly business review the performance with a family prism and identify action plan to reach the targets
Emerchandising: you have the responsibility to define and operate how we sell our products on the website and adapt the purchasing experience to the category and the customers expectations:
- Administrate the taxonomy, the filters (orders, values) and the features helping customers find their products on listings (guided navigation filters)
- Be the business owner for the Product feature teams and contribute to the development of a multispecialist approach of ecommerce, suited to our categories
Promotion: you work closely with the promotion team to push and animate selections of our catalog, in order to bring additional value to our visitors and generate additional turnover
International: you adapt your strategy and actions to countries specificities and context