Product management organization at ManoMano
Product organization is divided into 4 Tribes:
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
VISITORS: Help customer discover what they need (main KPI: Add to cart rate)
BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
ACCELERATE: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
→ Currently we have 1 open position in the Visitor tribe, for the Senior Lead Product Manager, Shopping Experience.
Senior Lead Product Management - shopping experience
Do you want to create the best shopping experience for millions of clients across Europe? Within the home improvement verticale that has boomed over the past months, ManoMano leverages its best-in class product culture to define the new standards of a great e-commerce experience.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Senior Lead Product Manager to own, define and develop the shopping experience and strategy of ManoMano, from the product details page to the checkout. You will be owning all the critical steps of the purchase funnel, within a complex marketplace ecosystem. Your role is to understand all the nuances of the user's behaviors at each step of the journey and find the best answers to their pain points, in order to maximize the conversion.
The scope of this role is very complete and allows to develop an expertise track on a highly visible functional domain, and a management track with the coaching of 2 to 3 product managers. It requires a blend of technical & functional expertise, data fluency, user understanding, design sensitivity and business acumen.
The job will report to the Product Director.
Your main missions will consist of
1- Product discovery
Master the problem space of your group through a deep knowledge of your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims).
2- Product strategy
- Build and nurture the Group product vision with your PMs, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Integrate your group product strategy within the company strategy
- Provide regular feedback and communicate the vision to the leadership team.
3- Product delivery
- Ensure the correct delivery of the FTs under your scope (pace of delivery, quality of delivery) relying on QAs, SMs and PMs. Develop ownership and empowerment of your team.
- Be obsessed by the impact of the features you ship through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Product Director about important information, alerts, etc.
4 - Management
- Coach and train: make your PMs grow. They will be junior PMs: help them become autonomous and impact driven. Assist them during their main ceremonies, have regular 1:1, share your experience...
- Review and assess: set clear objectives (we use the OKR methodology), monitor your PMs performance regularly and review each quarter your PMs performance
You have an engineering mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
You have already worked on ecommerce projects.
You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever” and a leader.
You understand perfectly the role of a product manager and you embrace the product methodology and culture.
Your English (and French) is perfect.
You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market
1/ Phone interview with a Talent Recruiter
2/ Product Interview
3/ Engineering Interview
4/ Leadership Interview
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & Bordeaux