As a strategic growth driver, ManoMano is now building and speeding up its logistics and transport activities in France and in Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain). ManoMano launched its first warehouse in France in November 2018, followed by Spain in 2019 and Italy in 2020, where fulfillment services are offered to sellers : items are stored on their behalf, and once a customer places an order on the website, it is picked, packed and shipped from the warehouse and delivered to end-customer using ManoMano selected carriers.
With a tremendous growth in volumes expected, and a level of complexity on physical and IT flows that is increasing exponentially, ManoMano is creating an Operational Excellence Team.
The Operational Excellence team main responsibilities include:
- Drive continuous improvement actions and projects across our entire Delivery & Fulfillment organization
- Ensure processes are fit for the expected scale of Operations with high rapid growth ahead of us
- Contribute to Customer Experience and Seller Experience improvements, as well as logistics and transport cost optimizations
- Set up and own Operational Excellence Weekly Business Reviews
We are looking for a talented Senior Operational Excellence Manager to manage this new team and you would be reporting directly to the VP Delivery & Fulfillment.
Your missions :
- As Senior Operational Excellence Manager (Lead), you will be responsible for the whole scope described above, and for managing the Operational Excellence team (1 team member at start, but expected to grow rapidly).
- You will hire and develop Operational Excellence team
- With your team, and working closely with the Fulfillment team and the Delivery Team, you will rework processes in order to get rid of wastes (Lean manufacturing approach), and set up scalable processes and tools with a strong result-oriented mindset
- You will be responsible for identifying best practices and sharing them across countries and Operation sub-teams (Delivery, Fulfillment, Supply Chain and Launch Teams)
- You will also be responsible for identifying failures in the organization and making sure that they are being tackled and root caused fixed.
Preferred experience :
- Top University / Business School.
- 10 years of experience including 5 years in Operational Excellence Department.
- Lean certification (6 Sigma) or relevant experience using various lean manufacturing tools
- Very strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Capacity to influence through others and work in a project mode.
- Strong Communication skills.
- A significant experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Autonomous, business driven, strong rigour in the workplace.
- Curious and passionate about innovation in Ecommerce/Marketplace.
- Fluency in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian is a plus.
Recruitment process :
- Phonescreen with Talent recruiter
- Interview with Logistics Lead or Transportation Lead, VP Delivery & Fulfilment and COO