With the mentoring of your Lead Product Manager, you work on your own product. You handle all the regular PM activities (understanding of business and technical needs, roadmap creation, delivery management, etc.). Smart product professional with great communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties :
1- Product Roadmap
· Build and nurture your product vision with your Lead Product Manager, gathering as many insights as required (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…).
· Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you make sure that we are building the right features.
· Make sure your team/stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication.
2- Product Execution
· Work closely with Product Designers and engineers to come up with the best solution to address your users' pain points: you will also make sure that we are building the feature right.
· Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories. Organize and prioritize everything with your Lead PM, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners, stakeholders, and your team.
· Ensure that all products shipped by your team are bug-free (with the QA team’s help).
· Test hypotheses and ideas on the field with ingenious MVPs.
· Analyse features performance through A/B testing, behavior data, etc., and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help).
· Be the number one advocate of your product in the organization.
· Align with all the partners of your team, whether it is other Product teams, Operations or Marketing teams. Be convincing about your product vision, always explain your priorities.
· Communicate in a timely manner with your Lead Product Manager about important information, alerts, etc. Ask for help every time you need it and be a fast learner.
Requirements and Qualifications :
· You have an engineering mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
· You handle ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized, and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
· You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
· We often say about you that you are an analytical and “customer-centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
· You are kind, thoughtful, and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
· Perfect English.
· Product Manager for 2 or 3 years.
· Previous experience working in an eCommerce company, started your own company, or know at least the marketplace model.
· You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market.
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.
· Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
· Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia.