Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
The Agile team mission is to support, train, and coach teams to reach a state of high-performance and self-organized teams.
To do so, the agile team consist in 3 roles:
- Scrum Master focus on team efficiency
- Agile Coach focus on people skills and autonomy
- Delivery Manager focus on synchronization to assure features delivery - Delivery Manager intervenes in a Program context when an objective requires multiple feature teams to work together.
As Senior Scrum Master you will
- Make sure that all teams reach their objectives
- finds the right balance between team autonomy and doing things by yourself
- work on a scope between 3/5 teams all in the same tribe
- follow any Scrum, ScrumBan, Kanban approach to reach his challenge - keeping on mind that Scrum methodology is our default methodolog
- be accountable for teams' release plan efficiency reaching their objectives
- work closely with IT Lead and Product Manager of each team.
- Senior Scrum Master is responsible to maintain and improve Scrum process and efficiency on a specific scope (3 to 5 ft's)
- Can take the role of SM in teams or delegate it
- Assure teams workflow efficiency
- Facilitate workshops around team building, scrum knowledge and empowerment…
- Can facilitate agile@scale events
- Mentor Scrum Master
- Escalate issues and best practices to tribe level
- Improve and use Agility KPI to monitor tribe efficiency
- Spread ManoMano Agile framework via teaching and mentorin
- Responsible for release plan synchronization inside/outside the teams
- Act as a facilitator to improve the efficiency of the Tribe
- Keep release plan and teams Jira board up to date
- Share dependencies progress and impact with concerned other teams
- 5 years in Software development context company
- 2 year responsibility in an agile framework (PO, SM...)
- strong knowledge of Scrum framework
- strong knowledge on global software development workflow
- understand agile@scale framework such as SAFE, LeSS
- delivery focus
- deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and is able to help teams develop trust and safety
- not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- fluent in english
What we can offer you at ManoMano
- Fast growing start-up environment
- international & agile company
- sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
- crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- 35 holidays
- 3 days a week work from home
- attractive salary (package)