Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
The feature team Rhinoceros has to handle the Product Discovery domains. It contains business rules of the Products and offers to display the product page. It is responsible for providing the most convenient way as possible products and offer to everyone who needs to consume it.
You will help to display the catalog of products of ManoMano in the most efficient way.
Your challenges : build performant application and have strong technical skills and not degrading the user experience
Team of : 4 developers + 1 IT Lead
* 25 feature teams in January 2021 and expect to grow x2 in next year
* Agile mindset is there since the birth of Manomano
* Main default method is Scrum within 2 weeks iteration
* 3 offices: Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona
* Language for writing is English; speaking is english by default or french, spanish, german...
As a Backend Developer you will be involved in :
* Analyzing, designing and developing new features with a high level of quality.
* Learning through the sharing of good practices.
* Ensuring optimal test coverage.
* Working in CD/CI.
* Following your metrics in order to improve the product during the next iterations.
We expect you to :
* Hold an Engineering Degree
* Have at least 5 years experience as Backend Developer
* Be proficient in Java 8, 11, Lambda functions, SpringBoot, Hibernate, JPA
* Have high understanding of Micro-services Architecture : DDD, SOLID, Distributed Systems architecture.
* Have knowledge in Restful API
* Know about queuing (RabbitMQ, Kafka ...)
* Know about relational Databases SQL (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, PLSQL)
Still there ? :-)
* Database Migrations
* Have previous experience in AWS Cloud.
* Have knowledge in Monitoring, Alerting
* Have working experience in Gitlab, JIRA and Slack.
* Know about Unit Testing, Acceptance Testing, Integration Testing
* Be fluent in english
NICE TO HAVE
* Java Reactive, WebFlux
* Kotlin or GO
* SpringBoot with Cucumber-
* NoSQL (mongoDB, Cassandra, sqlite, etc)
* Performance optimizations in Databases
* CI/CD Automation
* K6 Load Testing
* Platforms as a Service (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm)
What we can offer you at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentinternational & agile company sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetupscrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)35 holidays3 days a week work from homeparenthhodattractive salary (package)