As a strategic growth driver, ManoMano is now building and speeding up its logistics and transport activities in France and in Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain). ManoMano launched its first warehouse in France in November 2018, followed by Spain in 2019 and Italy in 2020, where fulfillment services are offered to sellers : items are stored on their behalf, and once a customer places an order on the website, it is picked, packed and shipped from the warehouse and delivered to end-customer using ManoMano selected carriers.
With a tremendous growth in volumes expected for the next 2 to 3 years, and a level of complexity on physical and IT flows that is increasing exponentially, ManoMano is creating a Supply Chain Team on top of current Delivery & Fulfillment Team.
This team will be in charge of :
- S&OP process : own the logistics and transport forecasting process, liaising with different internal teams (finance, data science…)
- Inbound operations Management : define and implement the optimum inbound flow organization, define new product categories validation process to ensure logistics and transport readiness at optimal cost, report to the sellers on their deliveries, set up KPI to measure their performance and follow up action plans to improve the quality of the inbound flows
- Network Planning : own and modelize optimal distribution network for ManoMano depending on seller and customer location, carrier hubs and volume growth forecasts, anticipate to synchronize sites opening with volume growth forecasts
- Inventory Placement & Optimization : optimize inventory placement to minimize inventory moves and customer order split, manage stock transfers between warehouses, monitor stock levels and improve stock availability, manage product seasonality and sales cycle.
We are looking for a talented Senior Supply Chain Operations Manager to manage this new team and you would be reporting directly to the VP Delivery & Fulfillment.
Your missions :
- As Senior Supply Chain Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the whole scope described above, and for managing the Supply Chain team (4 members at start, but expected to grow rapidly).
- You will hire and develop the Supply Chain team, set up scalable processes and tools with a strong result-driven mindset.
- You will be in charge of designing ManoMano Logistics network for coming years and ensuring there is always appropriate capacity (storage and flows) according to the 3-years plan volumes.
- You will be responsible for the logistics and transport forecast accuracy, as a key input for operational planning.
- You will be responsible for the improvement of inbound deliveries from sellers.
Preferred experience :
- Top University / Business School.
- 10 years of experience including 5 years in B2C Supply Chain Operations.
- Very strong analytical skills required.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and relevant experience in logistics network design.
- Excellent business negotiation and project management skills.
- Expertise in forecasting methodologies and forecast reviewing process.
- A significant experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Communication skills and ability to influence through others.
- Autonomous, business driven, strong rigour in the workplace.
- Curious and passionate about innovation in Ecommerce/Marketplace.
- Fluency in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian is a plus.
Recruitment process :
- Phonescreen with Talent recruiter
- Interview with Logistics Lead or Transport Lead, VP Delivery & Fulfillment and COO