At ManoMano we aim at building a responsible E-commerce Model. We have a triple objective to reduce our carbon footprint:
- Reduce our global logistics & delivery footprint through delivery optimization.
- Reduce our operations’ overall impact through waste and energy use management e g packaging material and consumables usage optimization.
- Promote positive social impact solutions at operations level
On top of that, we want to pionneer on the “Loi sur l’économie circulaire” and on “the future Loi Climat”. Those law will have a big impact on the E-commerce activities, it resonates with a broader debate at European level to make marketplaces accountable for the distribution of products they sell. We want to take this topic seriously and we want to go beyond simple alignment to the local regulation so that it becomes more of a business opportunity than a blocker. The objectives are to develop a new business line around the reverse logistics
Scope of the role :
* Scope : Part of Delivery & Fulfillment team , area of intervention includes product, Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain & Operations management
* Multiple interfaces with our entire organization (including legal, communication, sales, tech, operations) with a need to properly understand existing trade-offs requiring careful consideration when confronting environmental concerns.
* Strong needs for Sustainable supply chain expertise.
* Strong need for business creation in a tech environment
* Data-driven & impact mindset is a must.
* Ability to work in a transversal mode, and to influence teams
- Define our overall reverse offer in the context of the circular economy, pilot the roadmap to implement it, and ultimately manage this new business line
- Build processes to efficiently measure the carbon footprint of our deliveries
- Identify major drivers and associated risks of our supply chain environmental impact to implement an effective global impact assessment
- Build impact reduction strategy based on targeted environmental KPIs, through effective elaboration of strong business cases to arbitrate on the most efficient solutions to transform our supply chain on the long-run
- Promote green logistics initiatives to prevent any other negative externalities at operations level e.g. sustainable packaging solutions, recycling solutions, renewable energy use at warehouse
- Monitor global impact reduction and report on its results as part of our ManoMano global CSR reporting
Experience required :
- At least 7-10 years of experience in logistics-related fields, with a proven experience in Sustainable supply chain management/green logistics and specialization in operations management
- Proven experience of shop floor implementation, and change management
- Strong experience in project management in a complex supply chain environment with external contractors
- Strong experience in business creation in a tech environment
- Ability to interact with senior leadership internally and externally (including public actors)
- Ability to provide strong recommendations and pilot sustainability supply chain activities in a context of transformation: urban logistics, sustainable operations management, ERP, sourcing, international multimodal transports
- Background in sustainability performance assessment with a focus on logistics (Carbon assessment & related reporting)
- Ability to detail solutions to reduce carbon emission Vs associated costs to be able to prioritize between projects and initiatives
- Legal/regulatory knowledge related to sustainable supply chain management
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and international environment