The Experience Design team is part of the Tech department at ManoMano, together with Product and IT teams.
Currently, almost 15 designers and 3 user researchers are working together in order to design and deliver best-in-class products & services to our users & customers, and support business growth ambitions.
We are looking for a Senior User Researcher to join the Experience Design team and work on our e-commerce platform for our Pros users & customers (BtB).
The ideal candidate will have proven experience expanding, leading, and implementing UR processes & culture in order to support a user and customer centric mindset. Additionally, the candidate will possess an exceptional ability to collaborate across large teams and influence stakeholders’ strategy with high impactful insights.
This role reports to the Head of Design.
As Senior User Researcher you will
- Responsible for designing and conducting user research and identifying the best method based on research goals and resources.
- Responsible for planning, recruiting and moderating research for both generative and evaluative research.
- Responsible for understanding the users’ and customers’ needs and how to best improve their experiences, by interacting with them regularly through approaches such as interviews, benchmarks, A/B testing...
- A demonstrated ability to analyze and summarize all the material gathered during research into impactful and actionable user insights and recommendations.
- Responsible for analyzing and triangulating qualitative and quantitative data in order to generate strategic and tactical insights along with actionable recommendations that drive product design improvements and business innovation.
- Contribute to design expertise by actively participating in various product discussion sessions with the UX designers, Product directors and Business owners.
- A demonstrated ability to find compelling and creative ways of evangelizing insights discovered from your research efforts as well as evangelizing the best research methods.
- 5+ years of experience as a User Researcher, UX researcher or similar role.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate User knowledge and insights and to align vision with internal stakeholders and an intended market
- A good ability to facilitate the collection of user and customer experience metrics in the course of collaboration with different product & business departments
- Extensive experience conducting co-design sessions with users and managing asynchronous user tests.
- Exceptional communication skills that will enable you to relay complex information in a simple, clear, and concise manner to stakeholders. - These communication skills have to be excellent in both verbal and written form.
- Familiarity with UX design & service design methodologies
- Background in social sciences, cognitive science is a plus
- Full of empathy for users
- A self-starter who’s problem-oriented, strategic, passionate and thoughtful about their work
- Be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects with ease, a drive to take initiative beyond your normal dutie; strong listening, organizational, and analytical skills; and a will and capacity to constantly learn new and developing research methods and analyses.
- Eager to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment in a hyper-growth context
- Ability to challenge the status quo and envision innovative ways to look for problems
- A joy to work with
What we offer at ManoManoFast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company 2 days per week work from homeSponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsCrafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & BordeauxMac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!